Donington Rutherglen Classic
15th – 16th February 2019
Cisitalia Promotions invites you to join us for the 2019 Donington Rutherglen Classic, a weekend touring rally that evokes the grand motoring tours of yesteryear.
Over 2 days, take a journey and celebrate the glamour and grace of your classic car. Make your mark at Winton Raceway, explore Victoria’s beauty through some of the best sweeping roads in the state, indulge in fine food and enjoy your classic car alongside other like-minded enthusiasts in all the great marquees, from Bugatti, Lancia, Bristol, Ferrari and more.
Starting with breakfast and registration at La Manna in Essendon Fields, plus a short stop for Devonshire tea in Mt. Macedon, the convoy will make its way through scenic Victorian roads to Winton where we will have full access to the iconic raceway. Here, you will have the opportunity to put your ‘pedal to the metal’ and partake in organised time trials. To finish the day, we head to Beechworth for dinner at the famous Bridge Road Brewery.
After a hearty breakfast on the second day, we meander through the Alpine ranges to Bright. Following lunch, it’s back through the high-country and wine region to Rutherglen, where you can relax before the three course gala dinner and charity auction at Tuileries Restaurant
Ferrari or Lancia, Aston Martin or MG, no matter your love we are a touring rally open to all makes and models of fine automotive artistry.
This is your chance to have fun, relax and enjoy the ride!
As part of your entry fee, you will receive:
- 2 1/2 hour Winton Motor Raceway time trial
- Commemorative event lapel pin
- Commemorative event grille badge
- Event branded Fred Perry polo shirt
- Morning tea and lunch on Day One (Friday)
- Breakfast and Gala dinner Day Two (Saturday)
Entry fees are as follows:
- $600 – per car, including driver and one passenger
- $100 – for each additional passenger
As a proud supporter of the CanTeen Charity, I0% of all entry fees will be donated. Funds raised at the gala dinner’s charity auction will also be donated to this worthy cause.
Friday 15th February, 2019
- 7.30am Breakfast and registration at La Manna, Essendon Fields
- 9.30am Start from La Manna
- 10.15 Sam Morning tea at Top of the Ranges, Mt Macedon
- 1.00pm Lunch stop at Winton Raceway
2 1/2 hours of time trials
4 classes with trophies to 1st, 2nd & 3rd places
- 4.15pm Arrive at Beechworth
Dinner at Bridge Road Brewery
Saturday 16th February, 2019
- 8.00am Breakfast in the grounds of Armour Inn, Beechworth
- 9.30am Rally starts from Beechworth touring towards Bright
- 12.30pm Lunch at The Bright Brewery, Bright
- 4.00pm Wine tasting at All Saints
- 5.00pm Arrive at Rutherglen
- 7.00pm Gala dinner and charity auction at Tuileries Restaurant