Cisitalia Promotions is proud to
the inaugural Rutherglen Classic. A touring rally for all classic automobiles that evokes the grand motoring tours of the last century. Beautiful scenery, fine food and wines, sweeping roads. The chance to enjoy your classic car alongside Bugatti’s, Lancia’s, Bristol’s, Ferrari’s, and the other great marques of motoring history. The Rutherglen Classic runs on the 16th & 17th of February, 2018.
Starting with breakfast and registration at the Heide Museum of Modern Art, the route meanders through scenic roads to Beechworth, where we dine.
After breakfast on the second day, we tour to the Rutherglen region. Visit and taste the All Saints Winery, relax for lunch, and finally settle for a three course dinner, served with local wines.
As part of your entry you receive:
- An enameled Rutherglen Classic lapel pin.
- A poster of the official ‘Bugatti at Speed’ Rally artwork. These posters are reproduced from the specially commissioned painting by David McCubbin. The original oil painting will also be auctioned at the Rally’s final dinner.
- A Rutherglen Rally grille badge.
- A specially labeled Rutherglen Rally bottle of wine.
- Removable rally number stickers for your car.
- A Rutherglen Rally T-shirt / hat Per person.
- Two breakfasts, one dinners, and lunch on the second day.
- A $50 fuel card to assist with your journey.
The entry fee of $500 is for one car, the driver, and one passenger. Any additional passengers will cost a further $100 each.
You can also discuss this event in person at the 2017 Motorclassica on the 13th – 15th of October. We will have a stand with original McCubbin art, automobilia and some interesting cars.
We also love a good chat.
Friday 16th Feb 2018
- 7.30am: Breakfast and registration at Heide museum of modern art.
- 9.30am: Start from Heide.
- 12.30pm: Lunch stop at the Bonnie Doon Hotel.
- 4.00pm: Arrive at Beechworth.
Saturday 17th Feb 2018
- 8.00am: Breakfast at the Beechworth Bakey.
- 9.30am: Rally starts from Beechworth Bakey and goes to Rutherglen.
- 12.00pm: All saints winery, we have a tasting.
- 1.30pm: Final Lunch at Tuileries winery, on the grounds with local food and wine.
- 7.00pm: Final dinner at the Tuileries restaurant with auction at the end of the night.
We are a proud supporter of the Can Teen Charity. 10% of all entry fees are donated to Can Teen. A small auction at the final dinner will also raise funds for this worthy cause.